Your visit in Jerusalem can be a great place to upgrade your photographic skills.
The Quick Start street photography workshop in Jerusalem will give you the basic set of tools you need to feel more comfortable with your camera and to be able to focus your attention on the great stories evolving in front of your lens.
In just one morning you will learn and practice the following camera settings:
- Correct Exposure: Take control over the light in your photographs.
- Shutter Speed: You decide how to use motion in your street photography.
- Aperture: Be creative with a blurry background or tell a story in layers.
- ISO: The setting that helps you do what you want.
We will also give you some tips and tricks from the pro’s world:
- How to approach a street scene.
- How to be ignored when shooting on streets that are not in your home town.
- Ways to be in the right place at the right time.
What’s the plan ?
- Meeting on Jaffa Road next to the Machane Yehuda market (Shuk)
- We will talk and practice each of the subjects above.
- Walk through the market to practice how it all works together.
Close with a final talk and answer questions over coffee.
Workshop Duration: 3 hours.
Gear needed: Any camera with full manual control and some love to street photography!!
Click here to book your Quick Start Photography Workshop for beginners in Jerusalem!