High contrast is not only a photographic term. wonder the streets of Jerusalem for an exciting half-day workshop and take the real Jerusalem back home with you.
Within minutes of walking you jump in time from our days, modern Western city to 18th century Eastern European Jewish communities to a Middle Eastern city that hasn’t changed much in centuries.The sounds, smells and visuals are of high contrast to each other and that contrast is what makes Jerusalem such a great place for street photography.
So What’s the plan ?
- 8:00am: We will open the day over coffee in the Machne Yehuda Market, with a brief talk about street photography in Jerusalem, some technical tips and secrets of the trade. The we will take the time to make best photos from the market.
- 9:30am: Start walking through the Orthodox area of Mea Shearim for once in a lifetime decisive moment photos.
- 11:00am: Arrive to Damascus Gate in the Old City, where we’ll stay and do some hard core street photography.
- 13:00pm: Say Goodbye for the day.
- 20:00pm: Meet again for photos review and feedback.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- 5 Hours of instructed photography tour that will raise your skill level and get you with the best photos of your visit in Jerusalem to come home with.
- A review and feedback of your photos with technic and creative tips and ideas.
IS IT JUST FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS ?
If you feel good with Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO, than it’s for you. If you’re really new to photography, we have the “Quick Start Photography Workshop” where we will start from the basics of photography.
MUST I HAVE A BIG CAMERA WITH A BIG LENS ?
The best cameras for street photography are small ones with full manual controls and a viewfinder, so any digital/film camera with a normal lens will be ok. The smaller the better.
click here for our Smartphone Photography workshop in Jerusalem.
Tailor Made Photography Workshop in Jerusalem
If you want to make this visit in Jerusalem last a lifetime in your photo album Click Here tell us what are your photographic interests, we’ll make a workshop specially for you!